Volume 25 | Very Late July 2021
A LANG ANNOUNCEMENT
In New Jersey, the area that is now Glen Gardner had been known as Eveland’s Tavern whose tavernkeeper was John Eveland. Both the community and post office were officially changed to Glen Gardner in 1871 in part to honor the Gardner brothers who owned a chair and frame factory in the area. It’s here in Glen Gardner that barbecuing has been making it’s mark (or sizzle) for nearly a decade.
Introducing our Lang Funny of the Month
Compliments of Devin Thomas