This upcoming weekend (August 31st- September 3rd), there are 12 BBQ events throughout the United States, 1 event in Canada and 1 event in the Netherlands. Below are the events listed by location. Please visit our event calendar for more information and links.
Let us know if you will be #cookingonalang at one of these events! Please send us photos of yourself with your Lang smoker cooker at the event to [email protected].
- Redwood Coast Grills Gone Wild– Crescent City, CA (September 2nd-3rd)
- Smokin’ Up the Mountains– East Ellijay, GA (September 2nd)
- Smoke the Town– Leon, IA (September 1st-2nd)
- 38th American Royal World Series of Barbecue (August 31st- September 3rd)
- Sam’s Club National BBQ Tour– Traverse City, MI (September 1st-2nd)
- Big Muddy Brew N Que– Winnona, MN (September 2nd-3rd)
- Weston Sizzlers– Weston, MO (September 2nd-3rd)
- Septemberfest BBQ & Rib-eye Steak Cook-Off Challenge– Omaha, NE (September 2nd-3rd)
- PigMania Lebanon State Championship BBQ & Music Festival– Lebanon, OH (September 1st-2nd)
- Beach Boogie and BBQ Festival (Palmetto BBQ Series)– Myrtle Beach, SC (September 1st-2nd)
- Bedford Blues & BBQ Festival– Bedford, TX (September 2nd-3rd)
- 7th Annual Smokin’ in the Bogs– Warrens, WI (September 1st- 2nd)
- BBQ on the Bow– Calgary, AB, Canada (September 2nd-3rd)
- 1st Annual Suydersee BBQ Contest– Zeewolde Flevoland, Netherlands (September 2nd-3rd)