This upcoming weekend (July 6th- July 9th), there are numerous BBQ events throughout the United States and a couple outside the US. Below are the events listed by location. Please visit our event calendar for more information and links.
Let us know if you will be #cookingonalang at one of these events! Please send us photos of yourself with your Lang smoker cooker at the event to [email protected].
- 16th Annual Bordertown Bash- Fort Smith, AR (July 7th- July 8th)
- Wine Country Big Q Competition & Festival- Petaluma, CA (July 7th- July 8th)
- Sam’s Club National BBQ Tour- Indianapolis, IN (July 7th- July 8th)
- 10th Annual Wellsville BBQ Cook-Off- Wellsville, MO (July 7th- July 8th)
- Johnson County Fair BBQ Challenge- Warrensburg, MO (July 7th- July 8th)
- Red White Blue and Que (Presented by Lucas Oil Speedway)- Wheatland, MO (July 8th- July 9th)
- New Jersey State Barbecue Championship- North Wildwood, NJ (July 7th- July 9th)
- I Love Barbecue & Music Festival- Lake Placid, NY (July 7th- July 9th)
- Ohio Veterans Barbecue Cook-Off- Kettering, OH (July 7th- July 8th)
- SC Festival of Discovery (Palmetto BBQ Series)- Greenwood, SC (July 6th- July 8th)
- Cumberland Plateau BBQ Cook-Off & Cruise In (Day 1)- Jamestown, TN (July 8th)
- Cumberland Plateau BBQ Cook-Off & Cruise In (Day 2)- Jamestown, TN (July 9th)
- BBQ on the Elbow at the Calgary Stampede- Calgary, Canada (July 7th- July 9th)
- Vienna BBQ Days- Vienna, Austria (July 8th- July 9th)