‘Cue the News
This May there are BBQ events in the United States. Below are the events listed by location. Please check the May Events Calendar for more information and links.
The Lang BBQ Competition will be at the Biggest KBCS Competition in Georgia
On May 11th and 12th, the Lang BBQ Smoker Competition team will be at the Boss Hog Cook-Off in Waynesboro GA. It’s one of the biggest Kansas City Barbecue Society, KCBS, competitions in Georgia. There are 36 of the best teams from all over the country here! Wish them luck!
- Arizona City of Show Low’s 6th Annual BBQ Throwdown– Show Low, AZ (May 4th-5th)
- Georgia: Papa Joe’s Banjo B-Que, Evans, GA (May 25th-26th)
- Georgia: Boss Hog Cook-Off, Waynesboro, GA (May 11th-12th)
- Georgia: Three Rivers BBQ Fest at Towns Bluff Park– Hazlehurst, GA (May 4th-5th)
- Pennsylvania: Twin Valley Fire and Smoke– Morgantown, PA (May 18th-19th)
- Utah: Southern Utah BBQ Festival– Washington, UT (May 18th-19th)
- Wisconsin: BBQ 4 ASTOP– Fond du Lac, WI (May 18th-19th)
The Lang BBQ Competition Team is at the Papa Joe’s Banjo B Que this Memorial Weekend.
What’s going on in your neck of the woods?
Let us know if you will be #cookingonalang at one of these events! Please send us photos of yourself with your Lang smoker cooker at the event to [email protected] and tell us your competition experience.