What’s in a Warmer Box?
So many people ask, is the Warmer Box worth it? Should I buy the Deluxe Model? What can I do with it?
There are ways, like holes from the Firebox to the Warmer, that expands the list of uses.
- Dry your wood in it or store wood in the rain. Preheating your wood.
- You can use it to smoke cheese.
- Cook Chicken Wings, Potatoes, sausage, stuffed mushrooms, vegetables of all kinds, macaroni and cheese, hamburgers and salmon, kielbasa.
- Make Jerky.
- As above cook your side dishes.
- Smoke sirloin tip roast at 200 degrees while using main chamber at higher heat for chicken.
- Use to keep your food warm while getting other food ready.
- Use it to warm buns while cooking sausages or hot dogs or hamburgers.
- Make breakfast while cooking. (Comes in handy at Competitions)
- Smoke slabs of bacon.
- Put a tray of water in it on top of firebox, creates steam
So before you decide you don’t need the Deluxe Model, look again at everything a Warmer Box can do!
Please follow and like us: