Firing-Up your Smoker Cooker
Watch and Learn as Ben Lang Demonstrates How to Safely Light your Smoker
Follow these steps for the easiest, fastest, and safest way to fire-up your stick-burner, your Lang BBQ Smoker:
- Open ALL doors, vents and dampers on the smoker cooker (fire box door, smoker cooker door, flue and smoke stack)
- If possible, bring the nose of the smoker cooker up.
- Stack 4-5 pieces of split, dried hardwood – approximately the diameter of a soda can.
- Get a large fire going and wait until black smoke bellows out.
- Close the smoker cooker door to a “propped open” position (i.e. open latch position).
- Wait until flames comes out of the fire box.
- Close fire box door to “propped open” position (i.e. over closed latch).
And now you’re ready to start your grilling experience.
Please follow and like us: